The Registrar's Office services a full range of academic needs for both students and faculty. Academic activity is governed by the official academic policies explained in the seminary catalog.
- Phone: 817-921-8820
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Fleming Hall 204
- Mailing Address: Office Of Registrar P.O. Box 22510 Fort Worth, TX 76122
Any current or former student may request an official electronic* or paper copy of their transcript from Parchment at any time using the order options linked below
- We have partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcripts securely.
- We have partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcripts securely*. Use the button below to sign in and to order your transcripts.
- Para estudiantes de habla hispana: cómo solicitar transcripciones a través de Parchment.
- Parchment: Order Transcripts
- *We are unable to send electronic transcripts for former students who attended prior to 1992.
Request an unofficial transcript
- Any current or former student may request an unofficial copy of their transcript from the Registrar's Office at any time by emailing TranscriptRequests@swbts.edu.
- Please include your Name, ID or last four digits of your SSN, and current email.
For information regarding graduation, please visit our new page below.
Office of the Registrar
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
PO Box 22600
Fort Worth, TX 76122-0600
Office: Fleming 204
817.923.1921, ext. 2000 | Fax: 817.921.8791 | email@example.com